View Single Post
Old 08.31.2017, 03:46 PM   #162
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
When I went there a few months ago the shop was quite busy and they had a lot of records worth going through. I thought the V-3 record stood out because the section I was checking or the shop in general didn't have any similar music in stock. When I went to pay for some records I bought I was chatting to the guy who runs the shop about music and I was telling him it was good for them to have it in the shop because it's not common to come by. He mentioned something about trying to have more stuff like it on sale in the future even though I didn't get the impression he knew the record or had any interest in anything that sounded like it.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|