View Single Post
Old 04.03.2008, 07:22 AM   #35
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Jerry Springer The Opera was co-written with Richard Thomas, who, while being a musician, happens to have contributed greatly to how funny that show was.
He also played in a glitchcore thing called Hairy Butter that were truly awful and I'm sure he is still ashamed of that. When I first heard of Lee's involvement in ''Jerry Springer The Opera ''I thought that it was an unnecessary target to choose, until I watched it and enjoyed it a lot. I still have a ''crack whore'' badge.

a chick with a dick
chick with a diiiick
chick with a diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

I wish id gone to see that, when i saw it on DVD the whole experience was somewhat overwhelming to the ears.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|