View Single Post
Old 04.03.2008, 06:37 AM   #28
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Bill Hicks to me is like the sort of comedian who's liked by straight while males into things like High Fidelity (the movie), Pulp Fiction (the movie), Bruce Lee (the actor), or Mohammed Ali ( the boxer). He's the lads magazines' comedian of choice. I prefer Leeny Bruce (kind of).

Shameless is not really comedy but it has it all: drama, violence, humour, disfunctional families, alcoholism.

Big call,

I'm not gonna pay it though, maybe that is the case in America, but he is barely known in Australia.

I find Lenny Bruce's skit type stuff incredibly boring I have to say. I would rather listen to derek and clive than lenny bruce. even though i pt bruce on the list.
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|