View Single Post
Old 05.17.2006, 01:37 PM   #18
eatmychild
children of satan

eatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse
That line-up is immense, and I just checked out ticket prices and stuff but there's a small disclaimer at the bottom saying "This is an over 18 event only, no refunds will be given to the under aged" or something to that effect (I'm 15). So a question to anyone who's been there before, do you know if they would be quite strict on the age thing or would they check ID? (To the best of your knowledge). I think I might have to go to this festival, it seems to good to be true (SY, Stooges, Six Organs, Melvins...)
Cheers
Tom
Its probably worth getting fake ID, just cus it'd be so bad to be refused entry when you get there...