View Single Post
Old 01.17.2016, 08:14 PM   #47710
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Predictably, this game has degenerated a bit, with some of y'alls posting crap by ENEMIES of ROCK & ROLL. But that's OK, as I still have awesome shit to mention.

Fairport Convention
What We Did On Our Holidays
Unhalfbricking
Liege And Lief
Full House

The four of them released within a year and a half, by the way. Unhalfbelievable.

Big Star
#1 Record
Radio City
Third/Sister Lovers

Cluster
Cluster [Cluster '71]
Cluster II
Zuckerzeit
Sowiesoso

Prince
Dirty Mind
Controversy
Purple Rain

Another "slide the window if you want" case — all the way to Sign "☮" The Times, although as a whole Around The World In A Day is not as strong as the rest... Gotta give it another spin.

Sam Phillips
Fan Dance
A Boot And A Shoe
Don't Do Anything
Push Any Button

Technically, Cameras In The Sky goes between the last two (not to mention five EPs!), but what the hell, all sheer perfection.

Matthew Sweet
Girlfriend
Altered Beast
100% Fun

M. Ward
End Of Amnesia
Transfiguration Of Vincent
Transistor Radio

Judee Sill
Judee Sill
Heart Food
Dreams Come True
(It has to count, no? Damn right it has to.)

St. Vincent
Marry Me
Actor
Strange Mercy
St. Vincent

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|