Thread: Religion thread
View Single Post
Old 11.07.2017, 08:45 AM   #89
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Which is why it surprises me to hear this logic (non-logic) coming from Bytor. Apparently without irony.

So I represent non-logic?

I thought this would be a thread of discussion, not everyone agreeing, but some solid back and forth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
But I don’t think one can make the argument that strapping up to fight said “evil” with the instruments used to commit said acts is, like, *good.* Huge moral leap there.

There is no argument, not here in Texas......it’s a way of life! I’m not talking about people walking around “strapped” playing Wild Wild West. It’s a reality that a great many Texans own guns, especially women. We’ve always had the right to carry a consealed weapon in your vehicle when traveling from point A to point B. No license required to own a gun, none of my guns are registered and I’m 100% legal. Guess I should point out that I haven’t purchased a gun in over 30 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i live in a ranch and have guns and everyone has them around here— there are no cops

Symbols understands......rural areas of Texas are vast and many. Most don’t have local Sheriffs Departments, just a Constable who is responsible for hundreds of miles. But honestly, that doesn’t matter as those in the City have the same rights.

Last week in New York someone ran over innocent people while shouting, allahu akbar. No one crying about new restrictions on who can rent vans, and please be sure you understand in NO WAY does this Muslim represent all Muslims.

But when a lone Wolfe shoots up a church, let’s change the Constitution and lump law abiding citizens into some sort of republican hate group, brand them as being non-logic.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|