Thread: Religion thread
View Single Post
Old 10.31.2017, 12:45 PM   #28
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Similarities between Biblical "god" and Donald Trump

Both claim infallibility, but are still exceedingly upset when someone does not believe in them.

Both are petulant, angry, selfish assholes. the Bible god has his "chosen few" go kill anyone who is not "chosen." Trumpo also does not give a fuck about brown people, only his precious rich whites, and sends rich whites to murder the brown people worldwide.

Both are infantile, immature fucks. The Biblical "god" banishes a whole branch of humanity because it offered the wrong sacrifice.(it likes DEATH and BLOOD, not plants.) It plays life and death gmes with whole countries, because of the whim of one of it's special chosen followers. Trump fires anyone who remotely disagrees with him, event though that is the best way to understand things. a CHILD. He also relishes revenge on those that somehow "fail him" just like the stupid made-up judeochristian god.

the biblical god is a dumb piece of shit that chooses to torture his most devout follower purely because of a bet with the Devil, who the fucking stupid blblical god created.

fuck I hate any and all religion, any and all deities, any and all assholes who try to shove this shit down children's brains until they become as stupid and nonthinking and servile as the adult devout are.