View Single Post
Old 11.13.2014, 10:32 AM   #38217
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the other person is being deliberately dense.

i think i know what you mean. i hate people. well, not all of them, but many. i have little patience left. maybe you can find a place where they leave you alone with your toughts. i know it's hard. they have all the stuff we need and we have to go to them to get it. i still haven't solved this one. i'm working on it though.

the other thing to watch out for i suppose is to avoid matching your spending with your income. everybody needs some "fuck you" money, especially those who aren't there voluntarily. take the money and run.

there is a guy who says if you can live on 25% of your income you can retire in 7 years: http://earlyretirementextreme.com/bo...he-matrix.html

7 years is a long time but it's better than 40, right?

wait, i think he's now saying 5. even better.

heh of course thats on my mind. it also was when i said i ll have a plan.
there are drawbacks because of the very low salaries nowadays, but yeah.
it even has crossed my mind to lie to people that i earn less money than the actual low number, so i wont have to explain myself all the time.
and cudos for the blog. started reading some entries today. thank you.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|