View Single Post
Old 09.13.2016, 02:50 PM   #19517
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
again i have no problem with your opinion and i have no problem with your opinion of my opinion. what i don't appreciate is you insisting three times no less that somehow i am misunderstanding or lacked the comprehension skills to "get it" simply because i didn't like it. there is a world of difference.

i didn't say anything about you "lacking comprehension skills"-- this is just you acting like a professional victim because your opinion got shot down

i said you missed the point of the movie. and posted you a link about the merits of the film, especially vs. the new version.

you ignored all that great information and made drama instead. lame!

you could have replied to mark kermode's arguments-- that would have been interesting--but instead here we are tending your fictional wounds.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|