View Single Post
Old 01.25.2008, 04:56 PM   #39
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
i
rarely has anyone commited aggravated robbery to support a weed habit.

ha ha ha. that's cos they are too sleepy to get violent. but people commit crimes to pay for their weed, like any other addiction.

but anyway, a different story

a pothead friend of mine had this dealer friend who supplied her; one day someone knocks at the door, he opens, they shoot him, go in, grab all his shit and money, and leave. i didnt know if he was left paralized or died completely, i never asked her again, i didn't wanna know.

buds that arrive to your bong are not all holy and crime-free. lots of blood gets spilled on the way. when it gets legalized i'll grow it along my basil and make brownies. but as long as organized crime is in charge, there's a trail of blood to your door. oh yes.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|