View Single Post
Old 05.06.2016, 10:18 AM   #47925
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
I should have written that Can "isn't as original as I once assumed due to my strange ignorance of the slightly pre-Kraurock era." Strange ignorance because I know my atonal/serial music, Darmstadt School stuff, "Krautrock" proper. Can't explain how I completely ignored a decade of German music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Scores of "experimental" German acts from the '60s and '70s made interesting contributions but none of them could come up with "Mushroom", son.

I'll assume you're right. I've been digging around for something to refute this, but all I come across is trippy stuff, jamming or both. All fine and good, but nothing I can sing in the shower like I can and do with "Mushroom."

BTW, did everyone know that if you go to youtube and type in a country--any country--and add "folk music," you'll eventually end up with an eargasm? (Might have to add "traditional.")
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|