View Single Post
Old 07.27.2007, 09:37 PM   #97
ThePits
stalker

ThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrete Abutments
Safety? How do you mean safety? The goons in that place were probably ready to eject that idiot they were so hardcore. And I know this thread is getting too long to read the whole thing, but I DID post a link to Rolling Stone where they reported that Jack and Meg cut out early because he backed into a microphone stand and was injured. That is allegedly the real story but NOBODY said anything at the damn show.

OH and I buy more music than you could probably ever DREAM of! I can't even fit it into the house anymore I have so much of it. So a few White Stripes burns 'til I figure out whether I need to own them or not doesn't bother me and shouldn't bother them either. I ALWAYS buy whatever is worth owning.

So now you are saying they cut the show short because one of them was injured?

How selfish of them!

Nice to see your take on intellectual property theft too

You sound just the sort of fan bands would love to have

Not
ThePits is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|