View Single Post
Old 02.15.2021, 10:55 AM   #3349
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
the dark and deeply personally impactful rabbithole Glinner's pissed his life down.
ok, i went and googled "glinner" and found the guy wrote 2 other shows i love: black books and the it guys. damn! he was good.

then i read abour his antitrans controversies here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham...ender_activism

and oof! i get now where you're coming from.

he sounds, to me, like a dinosaur. a well-intentioned dinosaur prerhaps, but still, a dinosaur. which, as an irish ex-catholic, he might very well be. but looking further at his bio, he's also for reproductive rights and a defender of the british nhs. people are fucking complicated.

as for the tavistock business, i am not an expert, i don't mean to butt in, but in all situations there are unexpected consequences, and i *just* read something about the negative consequences of puberty blockers for children and keira bell?... and im not an expert, im just an empiricist who claims agnosticism on matters unknown. of course everything is experimental.

so, i really don't know shit about this, but i can understand how some people might believe they do, and take up ideological positions.

too many people having "beliefs" of one kind or another, including atheist ex-catholics with a history of writing some funny jokes. and nothing like hanging on to beliefs for an ex-catholist atheist: nature abhors a vacuum.

so yeah, im in it only for the jokes not for the person. but i understand your anger also.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|