View Single Post
Old 11.12.2012, 08:49 PM   #35426
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
With the referees throwing one flag because Cutler threw the ball past the line of scrimmage, then he was "out of the pocket," deemed to be a runner and was fair game. The only question......was the hit considered helmet to helmet? If so, then a big fine is coming.

Ref through the flag for crossing the line of scrimmage, that Texans dude said it was a clean heat, they never touched helmets, Cutler got the concussion like Vick, from the impact of hitting the ground, not the hit itself. I saw the replay from several angles it was a ruff but fair hit by the Texans.. I was impressed to see my favorite former Raider Jason Campbell stepping up on the Sunday nite big stage..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|