View Single Post
Old 11.26.2011, 01:59 PM   #15335
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses

Holy crap! I loved this! And I think I like it even better than Hana-bi!

It was totally the exact opposite of what I was expecting it was going to be, with that being said.. it was just another extremely well written and shot Beat film, maybe his most experimental. The focus being on two identical Takeshis, one being the real Kitano, and identical blonde convenience store worker trying to land some auditions in one of Kitano's new films. This other Takeshi with identical appearance expect blonde hair (which suits him sooo well) works his dead end job and try his luck to land roles, but everyone is downtrodden towards him and walks all over this poor guy. As he stands in silence as people mock and verbally assault his dignity, but soon he can't take anymore, and decides to take a page out of one his favourite actor's films and show the world he won't stand by idly as the world shits all over him time and time again.

Lots of laughs to be had in this too.

I bow before Beat-sama.
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|