View Single Post
Old 04.28.2007, 12:00 PM   #380
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
I lol'd.
PLEASE tell me you are kidding. Prince is a fucking piece of scatty shit. It amazes me how such a fucking cunt could still make the EXACT SAME MUSIC he made in the eighties and people buy it. It's actually infuritating. I honestly heard his new fucking single, and I didn't even realize it was supposed to be "new" until someone told me it was new.

I'm sorry but that's completely retarded.

As for Beck, well, he really needs to make up his mind, because he's been crap for a while now. He's the sort of person who thinks that his own records need to imitate whatever he's listening to at the time. And they really don't need to, because that is also a crap way to go about having a career in music.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|