View Single Post
Old 07.31.2010, 05:43 AM   #22
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
I don't always agree with everything he says, but I find him to be rather agreeable. 'Least the kid demonstrates a strong ability to not only research, but form solid/unique opinions on whatever subject he happens to be researching. And beyond this, express these said opinions in such a way that come off as not only sounding, but actually being "intelligent".

Also, he's nice.

You, always come off as being very simple.

I often lay around fantasizing about getting into the heads of other people...what it would be like to explore their thoughts/feelings....

You, well, I never think about you at all unless I'm on here.

You do win on one small level, however. I enjoy fucking with you...it's fun. Take no offense.

<3

You're a sucker for his spiel, in other words. I pity feeble-minded fools like yourself.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|