View Single Post
Old 03.03.2008, 11:53 PM   #32
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
re: annoying production in sbs, definitely, but the music inside is fucking untouchable and the reason it took me so long to get into it.

there was a time my ex-guitar player was heavily into mob rules and i was like "yeah, it's pretty neat" but now...i involutarily cringe during many dio-era songs, some good stuff there but not that much and they really lost their personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
Easy, Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow. Talk about a singer who was on a downward spiral of quality each year!

yes!! when the whole heaven and hell crap came to mexico everyone kept asking if i was going and i said no, said wasn't interested and responded that i would be genuinely excited if it was a rainbow reunion.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|