View Single Post
Old 03.05.2011, 10:32 PM   #26078
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
Why didn't they shoot the Dark Knight Rises there?

I heard they're doing more london shots, like in begins.

In studio stuff. Which makes me think, more "narrows" and more "wayne manor?."

Because the new governor gave all the film industry tax cuts the shaft. He's a fucking moron. Every promise the industry made was delivered, and plenty of local businesses were already profiting from the movies being made around these parts. The MI economy collapsed after the recent auto industry crash, the film and medical marijuana industries are the only things that really show any promise.

But the tax incentive was the only reason any major studio decided to shoot anything here. We even had smaller studios sprouting around here, one from France was setting up just a few miles away from my parents' house.

Now they're dipping out so quickly... it's tragic.

IDIOT.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|