View Single Post
Old 04.26.2006, 12:15 PM   #37
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
That crap they tried to pass off as artistic music on Letterman last night sucked badly. I've never been a fan of them. Admittedly, the most exposure I've had to their music is when Transmissions From the Satellite Heart was out in the '90s. Some friends have met & played with them before & like them. I don't have time for "nearly-there" crap bands like The Flaming Lips (or Wilco or Pearl Jam for that matter). Sonic Youth have been keeping rather dubious company lately. I agree that Eddie Vedder (other thread) has a good voice & that the band executed an admirable bowing-out to the machine, but I don't listen to them. !@#$%!'s remarks on Ten's production are funny because they are true. Their other albums are better & I would put Vitalogy & No Code at the top. I had a few albums & bootlegs & instead of even copying them to cd-r, I gave them away to a younger guy that used to be a housemate last year. I gave him some Smashing Pumpkins too. He also borrowed lots of Led Zeppelin, but I made him copies of those. As he was moving out, I was able to spot the two Led Zep he still had & was able to get those back also, thankfully; he didn't get copies of those.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|