View Single Post
Old 08.26.2010, 01:25 PM   #27
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
The South is too me.....the smell of creasole railroad tracks, fresh watermelon, new rain on dry dirt, pine sap and confederate jasmine. The sounds of the creeks trickeling through the woods, birds singing songs, tree's leaves rustling in the wind, frogs singing in the ditches before a sweet southern rain shower, and a comforting silence.

Florida is not just a home for tourists and old people. The state is much bigger than Miami. Florida contains the oldest city in the US St Augustine, the oldest school & jail. We have such a diverse and different landscape than anywhere else. Swamps cover the lands and concrete cities cover some of the swamps. Pine forrests they remind me of that song. One of the only 2 rivers that flows backwards in the world.

This is a home for simple people who like to live in a less crazy world. People call em dumb I call em dumb sometimes, but honstly most of them are the nicest people you could ever meet. And smarter in different ways. THey can take care of themselves in nearly every situation where as a person used to city comforts might have more trouble and that creates a strong willed hard working person which I admire. Its the rural ghetto roun here. Yall seen My name is Earle? Pretty damn close. But it is great!!! Why live in the city slums when you can enjoy the urban ghetto?

I drove 117 miles through the middle of nowhere yesterday and passed through 4 nostalic small towns. they are everywhere. Historic buildings Are sometimes hidden in these towns.

I have to say the south has brought a lot to music. NEW ORLEANS!!!! Where woould rock be without jazz and blues?

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|