View Single Post
Old 05.05.2009, 10:45 AM   #386
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
ok this thread is very long but i dunno if its been mentioned before but a few listening observations i have about this album that i'm tending to like more and more with a few exceptions...

Does anyone hear the similarities to Polvo on the song "What We Know"? the guitar sound and some of arranged parts sound interestingly close, may be coincidental but to me thats cool...

I really have some mix feelings about that outer space feedback pitch modulated delay use on "Antenna", I mean as much as it is cool sound to create on an analog delay its actually an overused sound created effect thats become passe' so to speak... to me it almost should've only been done once either at the beginning or end of the song its like a trick that is too overdone to me.

no offense to Lee as he's the king of delay, but i kinda cringe when its soo upfront and obvious when i hear that. i wish it was pulled back with some other odd sound it just seems to just float out there and say "here I am!!!" type of sound. I do kinda like the song but that part irks me most...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|