Thread: Magnolia
View Single Post
Old 03.25.2006, 04:54 PM   #4
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
I really liked "Magnolia", much more then say "Boogie Nights". However I always thought that each indvidual viewer of a film puts thier own interpertation into it. There is no right or wrong way to interprete that film. Certainly the themes you pointed out like regret, forgivness, could certainly apply, but saying specifically its about this or that, would still be projecting my own viewpoint of the film, which would be very objective. I think for me its about people who strive to make connections with others, be it family members or strangers. Keep in mind, its been some time since I've seen the film, perhaps I need to refresh myself on it.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|