View Single Post
Old 04.11.2017, 02:14 AM   #14
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah man, I love that album. "Djed" more than anything else on it. Some great polyrhythmic stuff going on in the second half of that track. Amazing. It was the soundtrack to many long drives in the winter for me, and I find the music plays very well in a blizzard.

Thank you for sharing! Like I said, I thiught I'd listened to your stuff before on here, but I don't recall hearing anything that hit me like this. THIS is my shit (as far as non-guitar and non-hip-hop goes). I live for this stuff. I apologize for not doing a better job of keeping up with your recordings. Sincerely. Because had I known this is what you were doing, I'd be buying your records.

Speaking of that, where can I buy your records? Digital downloads available? Bandcamp? Are you under the name CASI CADI MINUTO only, or have you any other monikers I should be aware of?

Make an album! Send this shit to PROJECT: MOONCIRCLE! Or if you're in Europe, how about Pampa? Warped is a bit obvious, and honestly not as good as the others these days. But P:M is a great little collective label -- based in Canada, I believe -- that seems to have an interest in getting exposure for deserving, interesting independent ambient and techno artists (see: KidKanevil, Submerse).

Your stuff also reminds me a bit of KidKanevil when he's in a more ambient, less "four-on-the-floor" mood. Ever heard My Little Ghost?

Thanks man, I'm really flattered. I don't get to hear such nice words regarding my work too often.

Besides what Rob said, I have also an older CD out, called In White Rooms

http://exitab.exitmusic.org/album/in...-rooms-extb037

I have a CD at home, I can send you one if you want.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|