View Single Post
Old 02.16.2010, 05:30 PM   #44
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
If it really bothers you then DONT FUCKING REPLY!
I made my point about iraq in the thread, many other people, SuchFriends and others, disagreed with me. Even if i object to Suchfriends' points, i respect him for at least making them in full public view. Here is what happened

I made my feelings known about Iraq
Lots of people disagreed with me
YOU decided to give me some "negative-reputation"
I sent you a private message explaining why i disagreed with you, and that i felt you not responding to me in front of everyone was poor on your part.
You decided to post said private message for everyone to see (which i have no problem with, by the way) rather than respinding to me personally as i did to you.
Ergo, you are a pussy because i made my point in front of everyone and submitted it to arguement, you did not.

Again, if this is too much, please put me on ignore, thats what the button is there for. And you are one tiresome bag of nothingness yourself may i say.

thanks for your respinse. after that stunning display of logic, i can see now that ergo, i am a pussy, and am utterly delighted at this new state of ontological vaginaness that you have bestowed upon me. oh brave one, someday the deep wounds caused by that neg rep will heal and your courageous neo con truth shall ring out across this message board.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|