View Single Post
Old 03.27.2006, 04:00 PM   #1
top 40 squeeze
bad moon rising

top 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's asses
Ah, the thing that was complained about so heavily on the last board. The number of non-sonic youth posts on the forum as compared to sonic youth related posts. However, this forum lets us see the number. And right now its at just a little higher than 2:1 non-sonic to sonic threads. Not that bad really. People can only come up to think of two times as many things that aren't sonic youth than things that are sonic youth to talk about. Pretty cool. I also think that the new board, itself probably reinvigorated Sonic Youth discussion and the New album reinvigorated Sonic Youth discussion. Nice to see so much talk about Sonic Youth on this board, which was why i never really posted on the old one. I think Chabib did a stand-up job.

Oh yeah, keep rocking...

edit: haha and don't tell me this doesn't belong in this section... i believe the concept of the Sonic Youth message board is less than one degree separated from Sonic Youth.
top 40 squeeze is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|