View Single Post
Old 01.30.2013, 02:01 PM   #2425
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Cesar deserves a huge amount of credit for managing to keep the QPR game a draw. I'm still baffled as to why he went from Inter Milan to QPR. No disrespect to QPR but that's a pretty big drop off!

I'll say one thing about Balotelli. If he had gone to Man Utd I'm pretty certain he would've done a hell of a lot better. Why? Cos there's no way Alex Ferguson would've put up with half the shit Mancini did.

Ferguson has clearly had to deal with a hell of a lot of egos. From Ronaldo to Cantona and all of them kept their shit together (save the odd hiccup) and that's due in large part to Ferguson. Ferguson is clearly a manager you don't fuck around with. So I honestly think things would've gone better for him if he'd been picked up by United. A shame really.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|