View Single Post
Old 05.19.2006, 01:03 AM   #5
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Very cool indeed. I've seen Beck twice live. The first time Pavement opened for him, that show kicked ass. The last time I saw him was this past summer at a festival show. He is an awesome live performer, so fucking talented. I am going to soulseek that Diamond Sea cover.

that really is awesome, you should also soulseek and see if anyone recorded the version he did w/Sonic Youth themselves, where he apperantly accompanied them on harmonica, the whole 20 minute epic, my mouth drools just thinking about it. If you find either, would you mind sending that over? kegmamma rocks to the mostest
TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|