View Single Post
Old 06.27.2007, 11:04 PM   #43
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, i dunno, people around here all seem to have gotten into mlcusky at the same time and for really bizarre reasons. i found them randomly through a search for some no wave band ("no new wave, no fun" came up; i downloaded; became a fan)... one of my friends saw the album title and downloaded it... one of my friends stayed in england for 3 months and saw 'em there... etc. all completely random. like 5 ago. but nowadays, everyone knows em.

and i wasn't trying to be insulting or anything with your q and not u reference, i just thought this thread was about albums/bands people usually don't talk about much on here.

but yeah.. the blood brothers.. i mean, this adultery is ripe had a listenable song or two but yeah... i honestly think they're in the top 10 worst bands i've ever heard (a list that includes the mars volta and panic! at the disco). they make me embarassed to be a music fan. but that's just me. i can see why people would dig em

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|