View Single Post
Old 06.27.2007, 10:28 PM   #41
Pax Americana
expwy. to yr skull

Pax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
hmm...

wow, i've never met anyone who DIDN'T know who mcluksy was. i'm a fan, but even i admit that they were hugely inconsistent. each of their albums has many bad songs on them with do dallas being the one with the least amount of bad songs. they coulda been so much better, loved "the difference..." because it was so fucking dark. jesus. good band though.

also, q and not u are definitely not obscure, though they definitely are the most inconsistent band i've heard recently (more so than mclusky). LOVE no kill no beep beep everything after that just was kinda there. no kill no beep beep was just an amazing amazing record, like fugazi but better. addicting record. i saw this band live with racebannon and their fans clapped to every drum beat. "hooray for humans" is on every mix tape i've ever made.

Funny you say that about Mclusky, cause I literally do not know anyone else who has ever listened to them. Then again, my friends all have shitty taste in music.

As for Q And Not U, I never said they were obscure, but they're another band that only I seem to listen to in my little social circle.
I saw them live once too, and they were great! Really energetic, which was in stark contrast to Interpol, who they opened for. I danced my ass off to Q And Not U and then Interpol hit the stage and everyone fell asleep.
Pax Americana is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|