Thread: Metallica
View Single Post
Old 03.18.2007, 09:19 PM   #25
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, i had an epiphany similar to adam's like a month ago, i was watching tv and went to the music chanels i never listen to because they are mostly reggaeton and shakira and ciara, etc. and then the metal chanel, the only good one, started playing pantera, white zombie, stuff i've never stopped listening, then master came on, the song i mean, and they played the whole way thru (there's a radio edit that cuts the whole middle part) and i was like "fuck, this is awesome!"; then, the next day, i put it on again, and disposable heroes came on and i thought it was way better than listening to master!, i undusted the damn album and played it all the way thru!!

the first four albums are amazing, justice has shit production but still, the songs are so great, it doesn't matter.

but i hardly play them anymore, before my rediscovery of master, it most have been like a year and a half before when i played kill 'em all, which is basically a california hardcore record with geeky guitars.

the black album , yeah, i don't mind the odd listening of the unforgiven or sad but true but, if i played, i'd probably skip it to of wolf and man and then pop it out.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|