View Single Post
Old 12.28.2006, 05:34 PM   #107
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
Wow, you've certainly made a good life for yrself. Yr the biggest hypocrite on the internet, dude. You send people PM's asking why they negtively repped you, and you also don't put spaces between yr sentences. Why?
Because i can.If you are referring to the pm i sent to that Nobody bloke,it was because i genuinely thought it was bizarre (to say the least) that he negatively repped me before he even read the post(which makes me think that he really can't read).Besides,you can negatively rep me for as long as your cock could stretch and still miss the pont by a million mile.K-krack,anything interesting to say about The Beatles or music in general?No?

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|