Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 06.17.2019, 08:18 PM   #542
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
You may well be right about the economic cost of no deal but I don't see a deal coming off now either, so chances are it'll be a stalemate leading to a general election which I can see Corbyn winning, and that would almost certainly have a very negative impact on the £, even if it resulted in the UK remaining.

Talking neutrally (which I'm obviously not) I'd say the safest economic option is to remain in the EU with a moderate conservative government in parliament, but I think neither brexiteers or those who support a Corbyn government are primarily motivated by economic performance. I think both camps are prepared to take a hit in that regard.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|