View Single Post
Old 03.13.2019, 04:08 AM   #97
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i think it should work very well. because you don't wanna be hired under false pretenses and then SUPRISE, FUCKERS, I'M THE WRONG FIT.

whereas now, if they bring you in, they'll already know in what areas you'll need support, and they should be able to provide it for you, or give you training, or whatever.

to me, staffing a team is a bit like playing d&d or any computer role-playing game that derives from it. not everyone can be great at everything. what you want instead is people with specialized skills and talents that complement each other, and everyone in the place they do their best.

i get that uncertainty is uncomfortable but i wouldn't sweat it at this point. if you're meant for it they'll make you an offer, and if you're not, then they won't; but either way you learn something. and what you can do with that knowledge is the real important part. no?

they offered me the position.

And they offered a shitload of money too, however after deducting all the anticipated monthly expenses, I think I'll be left out with some 200 francs or so ... which is not good.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|