View Single Post
Old 09.08.2015, 10:59 AM   #47259
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
Tyrannosaurus Rex: a Beard Of Stars

Really great! Long time I have wanted to listen this, now was itīs time! BTW. Bolanīs voice has always reminded me Donovan.

Bruce Springsteen: the Ghost of Tom Joad
Almost as great as Nebraska.

I'm with you on both of these. I've never ventured further backward into the T-Rex timeline than A Beard of Stars, but I really don't know if I'd be interested in the folky acoustic pre-name shortening material. ABOS feels like the origin point of T. Rex, even though it was technically still Tyrannosaurs Rex.

Re: Ghost of Tom Joad was one of the first Springsteen albums I remember really getting into. Part of what drew me to it was how starkly it contrasted albums like Tunnel Of Love and Born in the USA, and how much it seemed to piss off E-Street Band fans. No Glory Days here, bubs.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|