View Single Post
Old 09.07.2015, 01:45 AM   #47252
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
yeah, it's pretty good right? there's some catchy songs on there but never had time to absorb them. I've always loved their reggae songs even if others think they are shit. they have a good groove and get the point across!!!!! bad brains are bad ass!!!!

listening to James Brown - Foundations of Funk. I think I feel a little better now.
I love their reggae also! I never been a big reggae-fan (of course Bob Marley´s great), there are not many reggae albums I really like to listen as a whole. But in those Bad Brains albums it´s so great to have those groovy reggaes somewhere in the middle of the albums!

Just noticed there exists Black Dots-album, which has their demos from 1979 (recorded from Inner Ear studios!). There are of course many same songs as are in their first and Rock For light, but also some there are not (You´re Migraine sounds nice). Have to listen that also.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|