View Single Post
Old 08.27.2014, 05:32 PM   #4
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethrneck4
Why isn't the media covering the killing of an unarmed white youth by a black police officer?

Meanwhile, the case of Dillon Taylor, a white 20-year-old shot and killed by a black policeman outside a 7-Eleven in Utah has received virtually no media coverage beyond local news reports. His brother, who was with him at the 7-Eleven, says Taylor was unarmed.

I think this case should catch attention too, ANY police killing is oppression and EVERY police killing should be highly publicized. Black, white, brown, or whatever, any victim of police brutality should be noticed, and there is risk to ALL Americans when police are allowed to summarily execute people with impunity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69

Why no media attention? Maybe because the deceased was a tool. When a cop tells you to stop, you don't start fumbling around in your pants. And if you're one of those tools who needs to wear their pants sagging below the ass crack, then this is what you get for being a tool.

You totally disappoint me tesla, when its about Fukashima you bitch and moan and cry about this shit and that shit but when police kill an unarmed man you blame the victim? Fuck that yo, I'm calling you out. Fashion statement radicalism is for college kids, not grown ass men like yourself yo

Straight up, what does the dude's pants have to do with anything? "This is what you get" , summarily executed in the street is cool for sagging pants or being distracted while wearing headphones?? Fuck that yo, you ain't a radical YOU'RE THE TOOL for that David Icke/Ron Paul bullshit. Police shot and killed a white guy in my neighborhood, he was running across the street to go to the ATM, he didn't even notice the police but they thought he was running from them, shot the dude in the back of the head. No charges were filed against the officers, case ruled "justifiable" even though the guy was completely innocent of anything. Shit should have made the news cycles then too, it didn't. While Letherwhatever may not have good intentions with this thread, the premise is correct, ALL police killings are a tragedy, and we ALL need to take notice of it without shrugging our fucking shoulders about it. To be sure, if the police killed you even if you were doing something stupid, I'd mourn you and the only thing justifiable would be my outrage and indignation

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|