View Single Post
Old 03.17.2012, 03:09 PM   #1216
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Still dont know anything, listening to the radio hoping for good news for him. Im not just saying this because of whats happened, but i really do think he's a good player. One of those who doesnt neccessarily burst onto the scene straight away but was gradually growing to become a better player, 23 years old, and like most of the Bolton team was having a good game.

I think there was about a minute between his collapse and the medics administering CPR, and apparently a cardiologist in the crowd ran on as well. If he was ever going to survive what happened to him tonight, he's been given every chance by the doctors and staff, and i really hope its enough.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|