View Single Post
Old 03.07.2012, 09:05 AM   #1203
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunderbuss
More important to me is which players will get cleared out. First and foremost, and I honestly can't believe I'm saying this, we need to get shot of JT, his ego is seriously damaging to the club and he's going to be an obstacle to the success of any manager who comes in unless they're prepared to suck his dick each day before training. *

(Used the word and three times in one sentence, haven't done that since the age of 8, I'm sure)

And Lampard has been past his best for some years now - if someone is willing to pay megabucks for him, it's time to take the money and run.

I'm sure there are loads of others who I scratched my head when they were signed and they've not done anything to exceed my expectations, but Stamford Bridge is more soap opera than football club these days, and I've partly lost track of who a lot of the incidental characters are.

* I just read the previous page of the thread and saw that I'm basically repeating what Demonrail's already said. I can't beleive I'm agreeing with a West Ham fan on football matters!

I agree. There's a lot of pundits saying AVB was too quick in trying to get players out. I don't think that was the problem. He just seemed to go about it really badly. Whoever follows in the summer is only gonna face the same problem of what to do with Terry, Cole, Lampard and Drogba (and, albeit for very different reasons, Torres). The problem is that the relatively short term appointments after Mourinho have meant that nobody's been able to really rebuild the side. I do ultimately think that AVB was the wrong choice to begin with and can understand his sacking but any future appointment is gonna have to be assured that they'll be given the time and resources necessary to move the club on.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|