View Single Post
Old 02.01.2011, 10:14 AM   #3699
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
You know how to use items in battle, right? Just use the Psycho-Wand as you would healing potions like Monomate/Dimate. I recommend setting up a Macro with Rune using the Psycho-Wand, Rika and Demi casting Deban and putting up Barrier respectively, and Gryz and Chaz on Defense in case Zio gets off a shot before Rune can use the wand.

Ah yes, Phantasy Star IV. The only RPG I've ever played; simply wasn't into them before and haven't been able to get into any more since. Maybe I'll check out II and III on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection when I get a 360. Back in my pathetic days (high school), the game's well-developed characters and immersive world made me feel like I had more friends and more of a life than I actually did.

Final note: Isn't the music that plays during the fight with Zio awesome? Phantasy Star IV had one of the greatest soundtracks in game history, up there with Resident Evil 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and Killer7...

shit on my way out. so this has to be quick. First! thanks for the info on using the pyschowand like regular items. I had just equipped it to Rune.

i'll be back later.

EDIT: Genetic You saved me. And well I was thinking about starting PSII and III myself...but wasn't sure if I should or not. I don't think I'm gonna though...not anytime soon. Probably go back to trying to beat Altered Beast and Streets of Rage 3.

EDIT2: oh yeah GENETIC! Does Deban only cushion one hit? It looks like it does. I just wanted to confirm this with you....an experienced playe.r

EDIT3: I actually haven't listened to Zio's battle music cause I was litening to some records....but most of the battle sounds and even the music in the "ancient civilization" labs are intense! and yeah...they kind of got me hooked.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|