View Single Post
Old 02.01.2011, 02:35 AM   #3698
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
oh thank god. someone who played it.

I'm at Zio's Fort. But I'm supposed to fight Zio (for the 2nd time after breaking his stupid barrier) and I do 1dmg per hit.

You know how to use items in battle, right? Just use the Psycho-Wand as you would healing potions like Monomate/Dimate. I recommend setting up a Macro with Rune using the Psycho-Wand, Rika and Demi casting Deban and putting up Barrier respectively, and Gryz and Chaz on Defense in case Zio gets off a shot before Rune can use the wand.

Ah yes, Phantasy Star IV. The only RPG I've ever played; simply wasn't into them before and haven't been able to get into any more since. Maybe I'll check out II and III on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection when I get a 360. Back in my pathetic days (high school), the game's well-developed characters and immersive world made me feel like I had more friends and more of a life than I actually did.

Final note: Isn't the music that plays during the fight with Zio awesome? Phantasy Star IV had one of the greatest soundtracks in game history, up there with Resident Evil 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and Killer7...