View Single Post
Old 09.04.2007, 04:51 PM   #81
purplebumblebee
bad moon rising

purplebumblebee kicks all y'all's assespurplebumblebee kicks all y'all's assespurplebumblebee kicks all y'all's assespurplebumblebee kicks all y'all's assespurplebumblebee kicks all y'all's assespurplebumblebee kicks all y'all's assespurplebumblebee kicks all y'all's assespurplebumblebee kicks all y'all's assespurplebumblebee kicks all y'all's assespurplebumblebee kicks all y'all's assespurplebumblebee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
thanks to everone who put up with my opinionated rantings before sy! i was the guy with curly hair and the thurston atp shirt! yet again, pre sy gigs are a great place to meet new cool people and be as anally retentive about music as you can possibly be..........

if my "china girl" is on here..................... its still an awful song!!!

purple bumble bee, there were many confusion shirts but are you the melvins fan/ pearl jam hater we were talking too?

No that wasnt me, yeah saw alot of confusion is sex t shirts too. Alot of Sonic Youth t shirts all round, was great to see.
Gig was great, agree with you that they should of been booked to play in one of the tents, but they did push the clouds away on Sunday!