View Single Post
Old 12.25.2017, 08:51 PM   #1892
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
well ive always been attracted to crazies. cant relate to normals. i understand the addict thing i guess. just how im wired.

one day im taking refuge in a friend’s apartment and im telling him my home troubles and he’s like “she’s crazy!!” and proceeds to lecture me on why cant i just find “a simple woman.”

i thought he was crazy himself for believing there is such a thing as “a simple woman,” but with the intervening years i think he just meant “not so fucking bananas as the ones you always hook up with.”

and... sure, but... nah... just there isnt any chemistry with the simples.

anyway, the show i loved to hate i think i called it earlier. it’s a good show about horrible people. the end was a bit thrown together but eh. glad you liked it.

ps have you ever seen father ted? it’s on amazon now. haaa haaaa haaaa haaaaaa!

Oh my god we should compare notes on crazy some day man. Privately, maybe.

I’ll look into Father Ted.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|