View Single Post
Old 05.02.2013, 09:16 PM   #1
Dr Chocolate
children of satan

Dr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's asses
just wondering if anyone out there would happen to have both of them. and has noticed if either one sounds better then the other.

i was thinking of hopefully being able to order one of the 180's in of it, but i'm wondering. what does it sound like? because, i'm worried that it's going to end up sounding crapped out because of cramming the grooves together too close too one another.

comparing a double sided album to a 3 sided album has got to have quite the few pro's and con's to it i would assume.

my stereo aint what i would call the greatest hunk of shit in the world, but it does the job. i'm not into all that hi-fi end of the shit. i just want to know if the album sounds like shit or not.

just curious,
some asshat from canada, eh?