View Single Post
Old 02.09.2007, 01:51 PM   #43
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
sorry, no offence, i know you're involved in that scene. the stuff i've heard on record is much better than the live experience.

yes, most of those bands have disappointed me live as well, sadly. i still like their records, but most of what i've seen seemed utterly bored and boring in a live setting.

other bands frequently mentioned in this thread:

pavement - only saw them once, enjoyed that (but afterwards also stephen malkmus twice, boring as fuck)

mogwai - twice (enjoyed it the first time, around 1998 or so; second time was last year on some festival and bored me a lot)

matt bower - hototogisu twice and skullflower once; would definitely go again whenever he comes back with whatever band.

oh, and the first gig i ever went to was guns n' roses and i enjoyed that a lot... but i was 14 at the time.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|