View Single Post
Old 07.06.2009, 09:54 PM   #116
Perfume-V
empty page

Perfume-V kicks all y'all's assesPerfume-V kicks all y'all's assesPerfume-V kicks all y'all's assesPerfume-V kicks all y'all's assesPerfume-V kicks all y'all's assesPerfume-V kicks all y'all's assesPerfume-V kicks all y'all's assesPerfume-V kicks all y'all's assesPerfume-V kicks all y'all's assesPerfume-V kicks all y'all's assesPerfume-V kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlv
why does Thurston’s Jazzmaster come with a Tune-O-Matic and Lee’s with a Vintage bridge, when the first thing Thurston and Lee did was to replace them? You can see in nicfit’s photo that both are using Mastery Bridges. I think this is funny in a way .. having your own corporate signature guitar, and still keeping up the DIY-thing. .. hehehe
I wish these came with mastery bridges but those bridges run at $160 and would drive the price of the guitar up. Also MB cannot even keep up with their current orders so I doubt they would be able to fufill an order from Fender... yea it makes too much sense why they wouldn't be mastery bridges but I wish they were.
Perfume-V is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|