View Single Post
Old 06.17.2009, 04:11 PM   #78
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
I really like the colours, but I don't like that there is no tone pot or rhythm circuit. I know that Lee and Thurston don't use them, but I would rather if the guitars still had them, oh well.
I got myself a J Mascis Jazzmaster last year, so I won't be getting one of these, the last thing I need is another signature guitar. I wish they had've came out at the same time, because I would have gotten the Lee model over the Mascis.
And I don't get all this talk of Strat pickups being used in the CIJ/MIJ models, because I have played many strats and the J Mascis JM sounds nothing like a strat. I've compared it to an AVRI and although they are quite different, it's definitely closer to the AVRI in tone than any strat I've heard.

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Massenvernichtungswaffen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|