View Single Post
Old 02.06.2013, 10:49 PM   #230
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I didn't get to watch the video I was at work..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

The same laws that guarantee me the right to own shotguns, riffles and hand guns is the same law that give my brother the right to own a AR......God Bless America!

I am sorry Bytor but that simply is not true. For a while many folks equally asserted it was their Constitutional rights to enforce racial segregation. Then the Federal Courts and the Supreme Court fulfilled their Constitutional function in interpreting the Constitution and the Constitutionality of laws and legislation realized that such segregation was actually in violation of the Constitution. Now we are at a similar situation with the Second Amendment. Some folks want to interpret the Constitution as suggest ALL or ANY or EVERY kind of "arms" but this word itself, "arms" is entirely up the definition and interpretation of the Judicial branch. So let the Courts decide, but their history suggests that some gun-control and regulation is inherently constitutional

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|