View Single Post
Old 03.09.2018, 09:31 AM   #158
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Man you’re so off.

Not even the “kids” (not even fucking Pitchfork!) likes Rae Sremmund’s stream-trolling *triple-LP.* Why the fuck do they need a triple LP? Three LPs of triplets and songs that aren’t as good as “Black Beatles?”

Fuck man. Educate yourself. Listen to some Common records.

I assume you also must loathe Tribe and Roots and D’Angelo and other shit that strives to have a purpose.

I love you, but in terms of hip hop, you are consistently wrong as fuck. Like, laughably off-base 100% of the time.

sad to hear anyone who is a Sonic Youth fan decry someone's personal musical taste as "wrong as fuck".

Common SUCKS. his "music" SUCKS. It is not even worth mentioning along the likes of Tribe or Roots. (I don;t give a fuck about D'Angelo either, who is NOT Hip Hop, but straight soul R&B)

I listen to what makes me feel good. Rae Sremm, Young Thug, Future, Kevin Gates, Lil Yachty, 2Chainz, Ty $, and more are fucking awesome fun and amazing to blast and fucking entertaining. Common is a fucking windbag of mediocrity using "wokeness" as a selling point for his extremely bland "music." Fuck that loser.

There is nothing innovative nor actually clever in any of Common's "music." fuck that puto.

de la distanced themselves for Common Sense early on because they knew right away he was a fake ass bitch