View Single Post
Old 01.11.2017, 07:03 PM   #9
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
What in ALL THAT IS FUCK. This thread replaces the previous one? Why, because Severian is soooo special he just had to have HIS lame version of the thread instead of the one WHERE I HAD POSTED COOL SHIT WHICH NOW SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN LOST FOREVER? I will never forgive you, people.

GO FUCK A GOAT!

I didn't ask Moshe to delete his thread. Thought never even occurred to me. Moshe just did it. I told him I was only fucking around when a I complained about it. He was just being a sweetheart for some reason.

It would have been rude of me to not make a thread after he had deleted his just so I could make one. So I did.

I'm sure you remember the albums you listed.

Moshe if you're reading this, undelete your thread and delete this thread so things can be less frustrating for Soup Nazi. Poor guy's going to pop something.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|